Nordic Light aims to promote the best in Nordic photography, both from established photographers and new voices. This is a continuous process where the program committee looks for photographers with exciting projects and good visual storytelling throughout the year.
New this year is that we also open for submission in an “Open Call” where everyone can have their projects evaluated by our program committee. What the program committee is looking for are strong projects from Nordic photographers, or projects with Nordic themes. The projects must be able to be presented either as an exhibition or a lecture in order to be considered.
The following guidelines apply:
• The submission must contain a minimum of 20 images from a single project
• Material can be submitted as JPG or PDF. PDF of book or other relevant documentation of the project is also ok
• The project must contain new material, that is, ongoing or completed during the last two years
• The application must contain a project description of a maximum of one A4 page
• The application must include an artist statement / CV
• The application should include a short video, between two and three minutes, presenting yourself and the project
• All projects must be sent digitally to: email@example.com by May 1st
All submissions will be reviewed by our Program Committee and responses will be sent to the photographers in May.
All questions about our Open Call can be directed to Lise at firstname.lastname@example.org.